In the reporting year, from Professor-teachers of the branch published 3 monographs, 7 textbooks, 54 in international scientific journals, 54 in national scientific journals, 15 teaching and methodological manuals, 51 in national conferences and 59 in university conferences, published 58 scientific articles and theses at international conferences.
The main research areas of our branch are “Introduction of intensive agro-technologies and new techniques and technologies for agricultural production to grow high-quality crops from agricultural crops in the ecological conditions of the Aral Sea.”
The main directions of research work carried out in the branch in 2020 are:
- Development of intensive agro-technologies for growing high quality crops.
- Development of new intensive varieties of cotton and rice
- Protection of agricultural crops from pests and diseases
- Increasing the productivity of livestock and astrakhan
- Introduction of new techniques and technologies in agricultural production.