ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO MASTER’S DEGREE IN HIGHER
- General Provisions
- This Provision determines the procedure for admission of students to master’s (further – Master’s) higher education institutions according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “About education” and “About the national program of training” defines the order of
This Charter does not apply to military education institutions.
- Admission to a magistracy is carried out by higher educational establishments in accordance with the quotas adopted by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or by the Cabinet of Ministers on the basis of state grants and payment-contract.
- The admission to a magistracy is carried out according to the rating system of points scored by the State Commission for admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further – the State Commission).
Admission to a magistracy is carried out according to the relevant direction of study and the bachelor’s degree on the list of directions of the higher education (Masters degree) or by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan Qualifying Qualification: Qualification Awarded Any Qualifying Qualification
Individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree have the right to participate in one of the specialized courses listed in the related curriculum.
Admission to a Master’s Degree is a prerogative of all grants (both grant and contractual), on the basis of single acceptance rules and on the basis of single choice, and the highest right of admission applicants who have the highest score in entrance exams will be provided. The other applicants are eligible to apply within the bounds of contract-based quotas, based on their rating.
The competition is held separately for each university according to the master’s degree, language and form of education.
- Access tests are conducted in three languages - Uzbek, Russian and Karakalpak languages in higher education institutions in the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
The language of instruction in the magistracy is determined by the ministries and departments prior to the adoption of documents within the framework of the acceptance criteria established by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the Cabinet of Ministers and approved by the State Commission.
- Entrants will submit their entrance exams to a higher education institution in their language of instruction.
- Admission to a Master’s degree is entrusted to the admission committee of the higher educational institution appointed for the current academic year in accordance with the procedure established by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Admissions Committee for Master’s Affairs the assistant secretary is appointed.
- The winners of the state scholarships and state scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan will be admitted to the master’s degree programs on the basis of non-competitive state grants.
- Reception of foreign citizens
- Admission of foreign citizens to the magistracy By the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 4, 2008 No 169 “On Improvement of the Procedure for Admission and Training of Foreign Citizens to Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan”
On the basis of international agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
III. Procedure for accepting documents
- A month before the commencement of entrance exams, the higher education institution admission committee publishes the information on the terms of admission to the magistracy, the names of the specialties and the place of appointment.
- Entrants admitted to master’s degree (bachelors degree, diploma specialists) submit the following documents to the admission committee of the higher educational institution:
an application for a rector of the higher education institution, with an indication of a magistracy;
original copy of higher education (or diploma – for graduates of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on state grant) and its annex;
6 color photos in 3.5 x 4.5 colors;
086-U – medical certificate;
- Documents will be accepted from July 1 to July 30.
- During the submission of documents, applicants shall personally provide passport and military service records.
- In the presence of the abovementioned documents, the admission committee does not have the right to refuse to accept the applicant’s documents.
- Access tests
- General scores of master’s entrance tests are as follows:
sciences in special subjects that determine the level of knowledge in the specialty you choose when entering a master’s degree.