The main research areas of our branch are “Introduction of intensive agro-technologies and new techniques and technologies for agricultural production to grow high-quality crops from agricultural crops in the ecological conditions of the Aral Sea.”
The main directions of research work carried out in the branch in 2020 are:
- Development of intensive agro-technologies for growing high quality crops.
- Development of new intensive varieties of cotton and rice
- Protection of agricultural crops from pests and diseases
- Increasing the productivity of livestock and astrakhan
- Introduction of new techniques and technologies in agricultural production.